Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FLICKERING LSKS USING IFD 100

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamieandpat@gmail.co Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FLICKERING LSKS USING IFD 100
    Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 9:42pm
Has anyone had problem with 440 activate LSK flickering when connected to IFD100? When flickering, will not allow me to activate a stored route. Activate, copy and invert LSKs all flicker at same time. When I pad is disconnected, flickering stops.

Thanks,
Jamie
Jamie
Froethel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Froethel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 6:42am
I recently had this happen to my IFD 540.  It was working great and I've not updated anything (to my knowledge) but my last two flights I've observed the same thing happening.  I have no idea what has changed....but I'd like getting things back to where they once were.
Frank
S Sinton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S Sinton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 10:34am
I had the same issue after start up yesterday where the LSK buttons on the left side of the IFD100 app were flickering and I could not activate the route.  After several chicken pecks with my finger, it activated the route on the IFD100 app as well as the IFD440.  The IFD100 app updated recently so it's likely tied to the app update or an Apple iOS update.  Here is what I'm running...

Avidyne App Version 10.2.1
Apple iOS10.3.3
Jeppesen API version 5.0

Scott
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic