Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD100 Mobile App
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
teeth6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeth6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic
    Posted: 15 May 2020 at 1:52pm
Very strange.  Seems only some people have this issue.  Foreflight has gotten several emails from people experiencing this and they state Avidyne is aware of the issue and will correct it in the future.
n7ifr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n7ifr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2020 at 9:45am
Last flight yesterday, I did not notice this problem - had IFD100 & FF & FlyQ running, and switching back and forth and seeing traffic on all three.

Tom W.
teeth6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeth6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 4:13pm
I’m not sure if this is only since the recent FF update a couple of days ago, but traffic will no longer appear for me on ForeFlight when the IFD 100 app is running in the background. There is not even the option to show traffic in ForeFlight under those conditions. As soon as I close the IFD 100 app, the option appears for traffic again and traffic shows in ForeFlight again. Is anyone else experiencing this?  I do continue to see traffic in the IFD 100 app when it is open
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic