Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Webinar Video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Webinar Video
    Posted: 09 May 2020 at 11:19am
Ugh, sorry my fault.  I misread the email from marketing.  I've updated the original post.  Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
LarryPetro View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LarryPetro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2020 at 10:01am
The webinar presented by Tom Harper on May 7th was "Learning the Avidyne IFD:  IFD Basics." The webinar to be presented on the 14th will be about advanced operation of the IFDs.
Larry Petro - Columbia 350 @ KFME
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 9:51pm
Looks like that link just pushes you to the 14th May RSVP (basic operation), after collecting some marketing contact info.

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 08 May 2020 at 9:51pm
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 4:01pm
In case you missed the announcement, Avidyne is hosting a webinar on May 14 titled "Learning the IFD: Advance operations".  There is a session at 1PM and 6PM EDT.  Here's a link to RSVP.

Edited by AviSteve - 09 May 2020 at 11:18am
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic