Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Release 10.3.1.2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Release 10.3.1.2
    Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 2:27pm

Release 10.3.1.2 is primarily a bug fix release for 10.3.0.2.  Here are the release notes:

• Fixed issue regarding VHF frequencies not persisting across power cycles
  • Fixed issue with secondary standby frequency selection timing out after 20 seconds, reverting back to the #1 standby
  • Fixed issue that caused an IFD reset when RF legs are disabled, an approach is selected in the dropdown, and every enroute transition to that approach contains an RF leg
  • Fixed issue that caused visual approach extended runway centerline to not be displayed on devices driven by GAMA 429 (e.g. EX5000, Aspen)
  • Fixed Exit Hold button so that it will appear when a hold immediately precedes an arrival or approach starting at the hold fix
  • Fixed issue that caused VSR to not be computed when the next altitude constraint is on a leg that is part of a departure
  • Fixed issue where the IFD outputs the selected altitude label even if enroute VNAV is disabled.  With this fix, disabling enroute VNAV will prevent the IFD from overriding the selected altitude on some autopilots (e.g. TruTrak).
  • Fixed enroute VNAV deviation scaling issues for display on a G5 (see SIL 606-00192-000).
  • Fixed issue that caused Direct-to entry to be cancelled when using keyboard convenience mode.
  • Fixed issue that caused some IFDs with multi-engines enabled to continue to show fuel flow / quantity in single engine format
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 2:28pm
Software will be available starting Monday, February 20.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
skybum02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skybum02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 2:59pm
Is there a link to the webinar from today? 
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by skybum02 skybum02 wrote:

Is there a link to the webinar from today? 
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
SeanMollet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanMollet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 3:06pm
Thanks for getting this done so quickly!
ricardo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 5:07pm
yay! -- thanks avidyne!
R0bst3r View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R0bst3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 6:23pm
I agree, thanks for fixing this so quickly.  Especially the Trutrak bug, I honestly expected it to never be fixed.
vas4avidyne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vas4avidyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 7:47pm
AviSteve, we had discussed two issues related to Screen Brightness in the last few months - one where there is a "cliff" when one goes from 52 to 48% when adjusting brightness manually and the other one where the manual screen brightness in a particular profile is not saved across power cycles. I can understand that the second one may be a design choice but I think the first one is a bug - has that been resolved in 10.3.1.2?

Thanks.
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by R0bst3r R0bst3r wrote:

I agree, thanks for fixing this so quickly.  Especially the Trutrak bug, I honestly expected it to never be fixed.
We fixed it by having you disable enroute VNAV.  I'm not sure if you saw this, but skitheo made an interesting, related post this afternoon.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by vas4avidyne vas4avidyne wrote:

AviSteve, we had discussed two issues related to Screen Brightness in the last few months - one where there is a "cliff" when one goes from 52 to 48% when adjusting brightness manually and the other one where the manual screen brightness in a particular profile is not saved across power cycles. I can understand that the second one may be a design choice but I think the first one is a bug - has that been resolved in 10.3.1.2?

Thanks.
Both of those behaviors are per original design of the IFD and have been there since 10.0.  The LCD has a day/night mode and the "cliff" was there to provide more resolution at each end of the scale.

Nevertheless, we have modified the design to increase the number of brightness levels to 100 instead of 25 and make the brightness along the scale continuous, though not linear.  We have also modified the design to save the last selected brightness level, but only to a specific minimum.  We intentionally kept the changes in 10.3.1.2 to a small number of bug fixes.  That's why the new brightness behavior was not included.  They are scheduled for inclusion in the next release.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vas4avidyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 11:46pm
Thanks, Steve. Guess I shouldn't be holding my breath for that next release :-)!
jredm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jredm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 12:53am
How does this information get disseminated aside from this forum? I randomly googled today and saw a post on a piper forum regarding the update then came over here.  I do regularly get webinar alerts from Kelly Myers and I don't think I would have glossed over something related to this update.

What time of day will it be released?
skybum02 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skybum02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 8:22am
Originally posted by AviSteve AviSteve wrote:

Originally posted by vas4avidyne vas4avidyne wrote:

Thanks.
Both of those behaviors are per original design of the IFD and have been there since 10.0.  The LCD has a day/night mode and the "cliff" was there to provide more resolution at each end of the scale.

Nevertheless, we have modified the design to increase the number of brightness levels to 100 instead of 25 and make the brightness along the scale continuous, though not linear.  We have also modified the design to save the last selected brightness level, but only to a specific minimum.  We intentionally kept the changes in 10.3.1.2 to a small number of bug fixes.  That's why the new brightness behavior was not included.  They are scheduled for inclusion in the next release.

Lighting improvement is one of my most anticipated updates. Looking forward to that in the future. 
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 11:08am
Originally posted by jredm jredm wrote:

How does this information get disseminated aside from this forum? I randomly googled today and saw a post on a piper forum regarding the update then came over here.  I do regularly get webinar alerts from Kelly Myers and I don't think I would have glossed over something related to this update.

What time of day will it be released?
The webinar yesterday was publicized over email.  As for what time of day the software release will be available, I guess I'll just say 5 o'clock.  Because it's always 5 o'clock somewhere :)

Edited by AviSteve - 17 Feb 2023 at 11:09am
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
TogaDriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TogaDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 11:35am
Looks like a great list to add to your regression testing for future releases, Steve.  Looking forward to the fixes.

Every product release has beta testers... we just don't know it at the time.

Cheers
Neil

Dallas90 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dallas90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 11:39am
Anything in the works to make MSG alerts customizable? The loss of the MSG alerts on my PFD was one of the factors driving me back to 10.2.
This was handled poorly and should be a user preference. Some of us think "Switch Tanks" is more important than "Class B ahead".
You lost my trust with 10.3.1 and I won't be upgrading again until you have proven that you have removed bugs (without introducing more), and you've fixed the message problem.

Edited by Dallas90 - 17 Feb 2023 at 3:30pm
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Dallas90 Dallas90 wrote:

Anything in the works to make MSG alerts customizable?
Not at this point.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
Gring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 6:35pm
Did the new release include the one line of code necessary to populate BARO field on the air data computer page when connected to a G5?  Tech support said it was a one line of code update and should make the next release.
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2023 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Gring Gring wrote:

Did the new release include the one line of code necessary to populate BARO field on the air data computer page when connected to a G5?  Tech support said it was a one line of code update and should make the next release.
LOL.  I'm not sure where they came up with that, but no matter how many lines of code it is, that was not included in this release.  10.3.1.2 specifically addressed only high priority bugs from 10.3.0.2.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
paulr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2023 at 9:44am
Are there any improvements in this release to flight plan sync with Foreflight?
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2023 at 10:03am
Originally posted by paulr paulr wrote:

Are there any improvements in this release to flight plan sync with Foreflight?
No
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vas4avidyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 12:44pm
@AviSteve, per the webinar, 10.3.1.2 was supposed to have been released yesterday but I haven't seen any posts with download instructions for owners of Experimental planes. If the software has been posted, instructions would be appreciated! Thanks.
MikeS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 1:14pm
The instructions are actually IN the webinar.
Mike Salmon
Technical Marketing Manager
Avidyne Corporation
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vas4avidyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 3:02pm
Thanks, Mike.

For anyone else that is looking for the location, here's the Knowledge Base article that provides info about the 10.3.1.2 update and has a link at the bottom to request the actual update: https://pilotsupport.avidyne.com/kb/article/816-ifd-5xx-4xx-software-update-10-3-1-2-update-instructional-video-for-loading/
doog View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 8:32pm
Update went smoothly, so happy to be rid of the frequency bug!  Looking forward to future updates.  
Shawn26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 8:43pm
Hello Steve. I’ve a IFD 540, G3, G3X touch and GFC 500 autopilot. I heard with this new release the VNAV works on GFC 500 autopilot for the terminal portion for the step down on the approach. Would you kindly confirm if that is correct? Thank you 
ricardo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 8:48pm
afaik VNAV with the GFC500 in the terminal area is a GTN only feature ..  

the lateset release is a bug only fix anyways.
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Shawn26 Shawn26 wrote:

Hello Steve. I’ve a IFD 540, G3, G3X touch and GFC 500 autopilot. I heard with this new release the VNAV works on GFC 500 autopilot for the terminal portion for the step down on the approach. Would you kindly confirm if that is correct? Thank you 
I suspect it does not, but I don't have specific evidence one way or the other.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
Gring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 9:49pm
I can confirm that the VNAV autopilot function of the GFC500 autopilot is a GTN function only.  This is due to the way the GTN communicates over a digital stream to the GFC500 autopilot (G3X, G5, GI275).  It's unlikely it will ever work with an IFD.

Everything else works perfectly and is a very nice combination.
Shawn26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2023 at 10:45pm
Thanks. That’s what I thought. My dealer told me otherwise which I had doubt. It would’ve been so great to see it working hopefully in future! 
Gring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2023 at 7:29pm
I updated mine over the weekend and everything went smooth.  I have yet to fly the airplane to test with the G5/GFC500 autopilot combination.

One issue I have is my iPad will connect to the WiFi, but my iPhone never shows up.  It connects to the WiFi, and ForeFlight has the flight plan transfer button, but it never shows up in the list of devices, and ForeFlight fails to receive a flight plan.  iPad works just fine.

My unit has certified TAWS, so I’m excited to see the new alerts and callouts and hopefully will fix the previous versions issue with the mid continent annunciator with the inhibit switch.  That never worked properly.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vas4avidyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2023 at 8:12pm
I too updated mine over the weekend but I had a bit of a glitch initially - when I powered on the unit with the USB key inserted, it seemed to go into Maintenance mode and it showed the list of items with 10.3.1.2 at the top and I received a message about the update but right after that, the display went blank. I waited for about 10 min and when nothing changed, I turned off the power and started again. This time I got an initial message saying the 10.3.1.2 update did not complete and then everything worked as expected (I received the prompt for external power) and the update completed successfully.

I went flying after that - it's nice to see the frequencies retained after a shutdown!

Vas
Gring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 8:34am
I had a chance finally to fly the airplane this morning.  Lots of nice features.  One thing I am seeing though is the airport exclusion zone does not look correct on either of my IFDs.  I'm wondering if I have a setting wrong, but I've checked it multiple times.  I'd post a picture here, but there doesn't seem to be a way to upload it to the forum.  Anyone else see this?

Other items are the certified TAWS, I'm not getting the excessive sink rate, even when performing an emergency descent at +4000ft/min.

I am getting the aural for crossing the final approach fix, but not other waypoints.  Weird

Edited by Gring - 03 Mar 2023 at 10:53am
dmtidler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmtidler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 9:35am

I had a chance finally to fly the airplane this morning.  Lots of nice features.  One thing I am seeing though is the airport exclusion zone does not look correct on either of my IFDs.  I'm wondering if I have a setting wrong, but I've checked it multiple times.  I'd post a picture here, but there doesn't seem to be a way to upload it to the forum.  Anyone else see this?

Other items are the certified TAWS, I'm not getting the excessive sink rate, even when performing an emergency descent at +4000ft/min.

I am getting the aural for crossing the final approach fix, but not other waypoints.  Weird

Below are two screenshots of the FLTA exclusion zones from the IFD simulators. The first screenshot is from the IFD Trainer for AviOS 10.2.x.x and the second screenshot is from the IFD Trainer for AviOS 10.3.x.x. To me, the FLTA exclusion zones look slightly different due to the change in the cross hatch pattern; otherwise, they appear to be the same size and shape.

Gring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 9:48am
Yes, exactly.  I see the same thing on mine after the 10.3.1.2 update.  I think the older presentation is much, much better.  The new presentation doesn't really show the boundaries very well and is distracting and hard to see the actual runway environment.  Curious as to why the change.

How did you upload a picture?

Edited by Gring - 03 Mar 2023 at 9:53am
dmtidler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmtidler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 10:14am

Yes, exactly.  I see the same thing on mine after the 10.3.1.2 update.  I think the older presentation is much, much better.  The new presentation doesn't really show the boundaries very well and is distracting and hard to see the actual runway environment.  Curious as to why the change.

How did you upload a picture?

I don't know what prompted the display change. I also was happy with the older presentation.

As far as loading pictures go; there is an insert picture icon on the full reply editor. If you start a post in the quick reply editor, there is an icon that will open the full reply editor. Attaching pictures is a two-step process; a picture needs to be uploaded before it can be accessed to attach to a post. For ease of use, I generally email iPad snapshots to myself and then upload and attach them from my desktop. Pictures can also be uploaded via a file manager accessed through the Member Control Panel.
Gring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 10:54am
Aaah, I forgot about the full editor capability.  Thanks.  I edited my original post to include the picture I took this morning.  The 10.2 version had a nice presentation.  10.3 is...rather...unusable.

Avisteve, can you comment on this new map display behavior?

Edited by Gring - 03 Mar 2023 at 10:55am
Gring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 11:40am
Another item is that if you have the VNAV set to Descent Speed (@500fpm in my case) with say 1NM from the airport at 1000ft above the runway height (default) crossing restriction, once a Visual Approach is enabled, you lose the VSR indication (see my earlier picture where VSR is blank).  Not sure why that is.
pburger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pburger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2023 at 6:38am
I brought this up last September:

I totally agree about the new, coarser, hatched areas. It makes the screen very hard to read.  I hate it. The older presentation is much better- IMO.  I forget if Avidyne ever gave an explanation for the change.  If so, I forgot it.  I’d certainly like to hear it.  
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 2:46pm
In order to support hi resolution terrain, we had to change the way that we processed the terrain alert layer.  Processing that much data in the available time required some tradeoffs.  Thus, the new texture.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
Gring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 8:04pm
Steve, it makes the map virtually unreadable and I feel is a large downgrade from what we had.  I think you need to go back and rethink this.
b2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 6:46am
Agree the new cross hatch pattern is not nearly as good as before.  Maybe only have it on IFDs with the high res terrain option?
rwinkler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwinkler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2023 at 12:39pm
My avionics shop is having difficulty in updating my IFD540 to 10.3.1.2.  It reads the thumb drive, starts the download, but then gets a screen saying my unit already has a certified software load, then stops.  It has happened several times.  So far he has been unable to load 10.3.1.2.
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2023 at 7:44pm
Double check that you actually have 10.3.1.2 on the thumb drive.  You can request the software using the link at the bottom of the pilot support 10.3.1.2 article.

If that's not the problem, have the shop contact tech support.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
rwinkler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwinkler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 8:42pm
The avionics shop got in touch with technical support and was able to load 10.3.1.2.  However, tech support sent a new file that resulted in a complete load of my IFD540.  Good thing I backed up the settings and routes.  I noticed the datablock arrangement is not saved.

I went flying today and BlueTooth is not functioning.  The BT symbol does not appear in the upper right corner.  BT is set ON in settings.  In maintenance mode I see it is paired with my BT keyboard, but does not respond to it.  WiFi works just fine.
rwinkler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwinkler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2023 at 4:47pm
Problem solved.  This morning I went into settings and turned OFF bluetooth in the connections area.  Then I turned BT back ON, and it came up.  I got the BT symbol and the keypad was able to communicate with the IFD540.  I guess that sometimes you need a power cycle to reset.
bobcain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobcain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2023 at 9:16pm
Is anyone flying the new release with Aspen panel?  I have spent very little time troubleshooting so far, but it appears flight plans are not passed to the Aspen. A quick check of settings in maintenance mode didn’t reveal that anything as missing or different. 
PA20Pacer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PA20Pacer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 8:16am
Hi bobcain-

I have a single tube Aspen Pro Max system, and the flight plan seems to be getting through OK after the update.

Regards,

Bob
Bob Siegfried, II
Brookeridge Airpark (LL22)
Downers Grove, IL
nrproces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nrproces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 9:25am
I have the 1500 pro system, seems normal ops to me
Sauce
bobcain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobcain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 9:45am
OK, thanks guys. I'll dig in closer and figure it out. Glad to hear it generally works and likely to be some small thing on this end.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic