Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD100 Mobile App
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

KTUS missing from map

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KTUS missing from map
    Posted: 03 Apr 2023 at 8:02pm
IFD 100 map page does not show KTUS airport.  It does show the tower, but nothing else.
Shows vor, Davis Monthan AFB, KRYN... all other airports around KTUS, but not KTUS.
Deleted and redownloaded the avidyne/jepp map data... still no KTUS.
Current database.
I am thinking that KTUS is not showing on the IFD 440 either.. Not sure, but I seem to recall that I had difficulty showing taxiway data on it too.
Please check to see if it is just me, or if jepp forgot about KTUS.
Thank you,
Regards,
Randy

Regards,
Randy
dmtidler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmtidler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2023 at 8:23pm
Check your map filters. For instance, if you filter only airports with 100LL available, KTUS does not show up on the map exactly as shown on your IFD100 screenshot.
Randy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2023 at 8:29pm
How about that!!  You are correct.
How do you suppose KDMA shows with 100LL only shown on the map filter, and KTUS does not?
Anyway... You win the internet for today... Well done.!
Regards,
Randy
dmtidler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmtidler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2023 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Randy Randy wrote:

How about that!!  You are correct.
How do you suppose KDMA shows with 100LL only shown on the map filter, and KTUS does not?
Anyway... You win the internet for today... Well done.!
Not sure why the database erroneously doesn't show KTUS as having 100LL when the Chart Supplement as well as four FBO's on the field indicate 100LL available. This issue has come up enough times that I won't use any of the fuel filters on my IFD's. I would think that the indicators for fuel types at an airport are part of the Jeppesen navigation database.
Randy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2023 at 12:37pm
Not sure either, and I HIGHLY doubt KDMA even knows what 100LL is.
I guess I am not using fuel filters either.
Thanks again.
Regards,
Randy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic