Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > DFC90/DFC100 Digital Autopilot
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PA34-200T replace IIIc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larrysb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PA34-200T replace IIIc
    Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 2:18pm
Please, please, please, I'll be good all year if Santa Claus will bring me a DFC90 to replace the Century Altimatic IIIc in my Seneca II. 

Us PA34 owners with FIKI birds, can't do STEC, not on the STC. I'd love to have a digital flight control system and would spring for the Aspen unit just to enable it.

AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 9:41am
We agree that the PA34 would be a great platform for the DFC90 and we have a special place for it in our minds because a number of them are equipped with Avidyne PFDs and MFDs.

While we don't have a specific plan to knock it out, we are seriously considering it.  Santa does have some sway here.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
larrysb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larrysb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 1:12am
Well?  

:)

I'm still interested.
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 9:22am
So are we but we have nothing planned on this for 2015.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
comancheguytoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote comancheguytoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 7:29pm
Don't forget the PA-24s with Century IIIs too. :)   I'd be the first in line if you hear from Santa .
SenecaToo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SenecaToo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 10:07am
A 2015 update question: Any news on STC:s etcetera from Santa coming up for x-mas this year? 

Adding to the signatories of the wish list, here is yet another PA-34-200T-owner with a Century IIIc, with an Aspen PFD in the pipe line and sincere plans to improve Autopilot capacity whenever possible. 

Regards,
/from a well-maintained, MOH:d, patiently aging bird that has many hours left in the air 

AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 10:24am
No active autopilot related STCs in process at this time (which would be required to make a fun x-mas gift).
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
SenecaToo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SenecaToo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 11:15am
Understood... - But many thanks for a swift reply!

centerforcekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote centerforcekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2016 at 1:33pm
Add N54UT to the LIST ....
Already have the Aspens!
Keep us in mind!!!!!!
Pat.
Seneca II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote centerforcekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 11:34pm
Hello Avidyne!
Can we get an STC for the Seneca III DFC90 for Father's Day?
I think you will find a lot of Seneca owners would pony up for a nice Autopilot!!!!!!
thanks to you all for any consideration....
Pat Wilson (N54UT)

Happy Father's day 
Seneca II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote centerforcekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 11:38pm
N54UT agaiin ... any  my Seneca has the STec 55 autopilot .. does that help?
Please Please Please ... I'll send a check tomorrow!!!
thanks
Pat..
Seneca II
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 6:12am
Hi Pat,

I wish we could take that check but I'm afraid there is no active program in the works for an autopilot that would be good news to you.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote centerforcekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 10:50am
Is it okay if we keep begging? I see you are working on the PA32, PA34 is the same airplane with another engine!
I can dream!
Thank you, this forum is great and you guys are very good about help us.
Pat
Seneca II
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 8:56pm

A number of us with different airplane types would still like to see the DFC90 project reborn!!

Maybe Avidyne ought to do a kickstarter?

David Gates
guenter_ms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guenter_ms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 6:44am
pls add my Seneca V to the list, I already have Aspen EFD and IFD 540+440.

Any hope for the next 12 months?
hmagbakk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmagbakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 6:44pm
Planning to buy Seneca V shortly and approval for DFC90 would be great for christmas.

It already has the Avidyne Entegra and S-Tec55x
helojunkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helojunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 3:18pm
I too have a Turbo Seneca II and would love to upgrade to the DFC90 to compliment my 2 x IFD540s, MLB100, AXP340 and TAS605A!
Richard J. Sears
ATP ASMEL/Rotor
G-V, CE525S, CE500
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic