Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Instructors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Instructors
    Posted: 25 Sep 2015 at 7:49pm
Seems it is hard to find an experienced instructor with the 540 I have one now in Arizona message me if you are needing his information. I understand Randy Baily is great in Colorado. Would be nice if people would post information on experienced instructors with the 540. I would be interested in one in southern california to do some instrument training in the la basin. 
Dave
DavidBunin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidBunin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 8:22pm

I'm not a CFI, but if any new Avidyne fliers in the Dallas area want me in their right seat, I can certainly help talk through IFD techniques.  I can even look out the window while you ponder the box.

David Bunin

M20Kid View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M20Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 9:40pm
Safari, I think I met you at the avionics hangar at FFZ.  My Mooney was in the early stages of upgrade (that is, the spaghetti stage).  I just got my airplane back today and have not flown the full system yet.  I'm very interested in flying with someone with experience to help get over the steep learning curve.
skyking00a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyking00a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 4:46am
I'm a full time CFII and have a IFD 540 in my S35 Bonanza. I am available for instruction in the Southern California Area.

Mark King
CFII
Tailwheel, Emergency Manuever Training , Aerobatics
CP Aviation Santa Paula, Ca
n7ifr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n7ifr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 1:41pm
M20,
I home base at KDVT with 540++  and would be happy to fly with you to share the experience.

Tom

Gring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 6:06pm
I'm available in The Northeast area. I'm in NY at 20N - Kingston Ulster
compasst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote compasst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2015 at 11:38am
I'm well experienced with IFD 540 (and GNS 430/530 transition) and available in KCAK area - OH, IN, PA, MI, WV. CFI/I SE/ME. experienced in several makes and models of aircraft.  toddhfisher@att.net
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic