Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

540 doesn't sequence during MA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 540 doesn't sequence during MA
    Posted: 19 Nov 2015 at 1:02am
I just wrote the post about the 540 not sequencing during a SID and during the same training flight the 540 failed to sequence during a missed approach after flying the ILS 29R at KSCK. The procedure calls for a climb (runway heading) to 500' and then a R turn to 010 to intercept a VOR radial and a turn outbound to an intersection and hold. I have the "auto enable missed" turned on in settings. Similar to the SID problem, it looked like the unit might sequence if I had continued to the end of the runway or beyond but that is not the procedure. The MA procedure must begin at the DH in case of the ILS and I reached 500' well before the end of the runway. Again, like the SID problem, I could not manually sequence to the intercept leg. I had to eyeball when I reached the VOR radial and press direct to the intersection which is not the right way to do it. Anyone know what's going on?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic