Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > EXP5000 Entegra PFD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PFD FAQs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyingLester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PFD FAQs
    Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 9:54am

This AvidyneLive topic is for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) related to the EXP5000 Entegra PFD.  Please post any questions you might have and the Avidyne Team will answer them.

Check back soon for answers to some of the questions we hear most often.

NeuroLarry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeuroLarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 6:20am
I need to find the serial number on my EXP5000 where would it be located? Thanks

AviSimpson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 9:02am
We recommend contacting Tech Support at 781-402-7592 or your local Avidyne dealer.
Simpson Bennett
Avidyne Corporation
Product Manager
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by NeuroLarry NeuroLarry wrote:

I need to find the serial number on my EXP5000 where would it be located? Thanks

Don't know if it is the same, but the s/n and mod history is stamped on the outside of my IFD540.

* Orest

DavidBunin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidBunin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 4:13pm

Looking at the data plate seems like the obvious answer, so I wonder if the original poster is asking for a method to view the information on the display.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic