Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Avidyne IFD Series Training Book

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwjenks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 10:30pm
What vendors at Oshkosh have the training book?
JWJ
DavidBunin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidBunin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 6:50pm
Does Amazon have a booth at Oshkosh?  The book is sold through Amazon, I don't know of any other outlets.
mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 9:12am
Amazon is the only outlet. They don't have a booth at Oshkosh - you have to order the book on-line. The "Look Inside" feature is turned on so you can see what you're getting. Or you can download a Kindle sample before you buy.

I tried to get the aviation publishers, like ASA and Sportys, to offer the book but no one was interested. Too small of a market. 

The good news is that Amazon will ship it to you! You don't have to lug a book home!

Mike
AviSimpson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 10:02am
Mike will you be at Oshkosh this year?
Simpson Bennett
Avidyne Corporation
Product Manager
mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 11:17am
Originally posted by AviSimpson AviSimpson wrote:

Mike will you be at Oshkosh this year?

Yes. 

I don't know if I'll be able to make the dinner but I'll be sure to stop by your booth. I'll be around most of the week.

Mike
Stevei View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 11:38pm
I'm a new owner and just bought the book.  Some very good info that supplements the pilot guide.

Thanks Mike.
HenryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 8:12am
Any plans for an update or an advanced book? I very much enjoyed this book when I first got my plane with the IFD-540. My hangar mate is now going to get a panel update and is buying an IFD-440. We took his plane to the shop on Dec. 28. He got this book and is now working his way through it with the IFD Trainer app. He likes it a lot too.

Edited by HenryM - 03 Jan 2019 at 5:45pm
mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 4:47pm
Thanks for your support.

At this time I don't have any plans for an update. Maybe I'll feel differently if/when software version 10.3 comes out. We'll see what the changes are.

The existing version covers the basic IFR stuff already (navigation, holding, approaches, etc). Some ideas I've thought about for new material:

Charts - They're pretty intuitive in the IFD already. Do they need more explanation? And how many people use them? I don't - I like them better on my iPad.
Autopilot Integration - Would be really good, but every autopilot is different. What works with my Century 2000 won't work with your STEC or Bendix/King.
Weather and Traffic Datalink - They're intuitive too, when they work. But they're very dependent on hardware setup. I keep hoping for Foreflight integration.

Most of the questions I see here on the forum seem to be about integration with with other PFDs and with datalink boxes. I think that they get too specific for a more general book such as this. Besides, I don't know all the answers. 

The point of the book was to cover what was not explained well in the IFD Pilot Guide. I thought that the Guide provided very good reference material, like what the specific menus did or how to look at a chart, but wasn't a good tutorial for learning the big picture. Once a pilot has that big picture down the reference material in the Pilot Guide became much more valuable. So I stayed away from what was already explained well in the Guide. I didn't want to replace it, just clarify it.

Any other thoughts or ideas are welcome. 

Mike

Stevei View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 5:38pm
Mike,

In your next version spend a little time on “updating Jepp databases”. The pilots guide addresses it but not thoroughly enough. They leave out at least one step.I had to try to update a few times before getting it.
mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Stevei Stevei wrote:

Mike,

In your next version spend a little time on “updating Jepp databases”. The pilots guide addresses it but not thoroughly enough. They leave out at least one step.I had to try to update a few times before getting it.

Hmmmmm.........    Interesting idea! Thanks

Has anyone else had trouble with this?
HenryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 1:04pm
I would like to hear more about possible "gotchas" when using the IFD for navigation. I am a relative newly to GPS navigation. Although I've had my. instrument rating for a long time, I never used it until recently. I am sure there are a few things that when something doesn't go to plan, could bite me because I am not fully aware of them. 

Some examples: 

1.) Not IFD specific, but something that didn't gel in my brain when I got my instrument rating is that there is actually an area of uncertainty during an ILS approach that could cause confusing indications on the CDI. My instructor recently vectored me for an ILS approach on a BATD simulator. He got me to just the right distance from the runway to where the CDI was indicating the ILS centerline was to my left, when it was actually to my right. I could see the plane with respect to the magenta line, and the CDI indication was obviously wrong. After a while, the CDI jumped around a bit, and finally indicated correctly. This is due to how the sensitivity of the indicator increases as you get closer, and the radio signals required for this to happen. 

2.) Pilotworkshop recently presented a video about an RNAV approach that resulted in the GPS being suspended very close to landing. See https://pilotworkshop.com/dec-2018-mastery-video/ 

This was for a Garmin GPS, and I think the IFD would not have had the problem. I'm not sure, though. Perhaps there are other situations like this one, where the GPS navigator does something not quite expected when ATC routes you a certain way. These are the "gotchas" I'm talking about.

3.) Hints about how to do things more efficiently. For example, using an autopilot and following a flight plan on the IFD,  ATC tells you to fly a heading for some reason. Some may try to figure out what to input into the IFD to make this happen, but it is much easier to ignore the IFD, put the right heading in the heading bug of the DG and engage heading mode in the autopilot. Maybe there are a few other situations that would be nice to highlight for newbies like me. OTher's on this forum may have more ideas. 

As to the Jepp databases, the only issue I have right now is that I used to have a chart subscription with Jepp that is expired. I now only get NavData and Obstacles. I don't know how to get rid of the old chart database so I don't get a warning from the IFD about expired data. 

The other issue that perhaps a newbie could have is as follows. I have a Terrain, NavData and Obstacle bundle from Jepp. Initially, the terrain was downloaded to my USB stick. Terrain hasn't been updated in years, but the file got to my drive. The next cycle, I just told the IFD to load everything. This was a mistake, because the terrain data takes nearly an hour to load. After that, I was careful to select what I wanted to load, and eventually just removed terrain from my USB stick so I or a helper don't accidentally start the long download process. I think terrain may even already be on the IFD after a software update. 

Thanks for considering these options!

Henry  

AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 1:13pm

Mike,

I'm in the middle of a pilot's guide update right now.  The pictures are out of date, but other than that it looked OK to me.  What's missing?
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by AviSteve AviSteve wrote:

I'm in the middle of a pilot's guide update right now. 

Good sign! ;)

Personally, I've never had any issues with the updates, not sure I ever looked at the PG for that, but it would have been in the 10.0.3 days!

* Orest
Stevei View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by AviSteve AviSteve wrote:

Mike,

I'm in the middle of a pilot's guide update right now.  The pictures are out of date, but other than that it looked OK to me.  What's missing?

Thanks for asking. The guide talks about checkmarks, but when I loaded the databases, there were none.

A single line saying "choose the databases you want to load by selecting them until you see a checkmark", could help other clueless new users. 

Edited by Stevei - 12 Jan 2019 at 8:32pm
Stevei View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by mfb mfb wrote:

Any other thoughts or ideas are welcome. 
Mike

FYI, RE VOR/DME 22 approach to KHUT. Your lesson #9 says to use the D2870 transition. My iPad trainer doesn't have that transition as an option.

It shows Vectors, HUT, YETRU, ZIMEX or TURKY

Love the book. VERY, VERY helpful.

Edited by Stevei - 12 Jan 2019 at 8:30pm
mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 10:00am

FYI, RE VOR/DME 22 approach to KHUT. Your lesson #9 says to use the D2870 transition. My iPad trainer doesn't have that transition as an option.

The FAA must be straggling into the 21st century. The current version of the KHUT approach plate shows that the 287 degree radial start of the DME arc is gone. It's been replaced by the YETRU waypoint. So just use that for the transition.

Looks like another thing to add to the revision list.

Thanks

Mike

dwbarnett View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwbarnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 1:27pm
Hi Mike, love your book.  Just finished an 8hr IFD course with Gary reeves. Told everyone in class about your book.

RE Autopilot.  Why not consider it generic, or write how you do it in yours.  We know how to operate our model.

Example: IN my A/P, I would press ? button to achieve this on the IFD. You woud use the appropriate button in your autopilot.

EX for an LPV when established, I hit APPCH mode/button on my Autopilot. You would utilize the same feature on your model of A/P.

Something along those lines may work on a generic level. I remember when  i used the Garmin sim, it had a more or less generic A/P to use. Similiar to a Bendix/King, just a little more generic.

Perhaps that may work OK?

Also, Gary brought up an interesting use for a custom waypoint. His example was creating a FAF to an airport that did not have an approach.  Still allowed him, to file IFR, then descend for a VFR landing.

Perhaps touch on that avenue a little.
Best,
David

mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 3:55pm
David:  Thanks for the ideas!

dwbarnett View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwbarnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:34am
Hi Mike, you are most welcome.
David 
mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 10:09am
A new edition of my "Flying with the Avidyne IFD" book is now available on Amazon.

This is not a major rewrite. It's mainly an update for the new Avidyne iPad simulator and some of the new features of 10.2.3.1. It also revises the example scenarios to match the new "generic" Jeppesen navigation database.

There may be another new edition when IFD software 10.3 comes out, whenever that happens. I don't have any information on the timing of the release or its contents. We'll wait and see!

Mike

oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 1:59pm
Thanks for that!

* Orest
dwbarnett View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwbarnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 8:40pm
Hi Mike, I have already purchased your book, great book...Thank you

I went to Amazon to see if the update was offered or available. Are you planning to offer an update to previous purchasers....Or do you want us to purchase again for second edition. I'm fine either way.

Thank You
Best,
David
nrproces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nrproces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 7:57am
I also own the previous edition, are you planning on an addendum that we can do the corrections to our previously purchased book?
Thanks
Sauce
bellanca1730a View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellanca1730a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 10:01am
+1

Inquiring minds want to know.
Sean Andrews
Bellanca Super Viking
mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 10:23am
I'm sorry to say that Amazon doesn't provide a way to offer discount coupons. And most of the money goes to Amazon anyway - the cost of printing full color books is very high. There's not much left over after Amazon gets its (non-discountable) share.

The best I can do is suggest that you get the Kindle version so you can avoid all the printing and shipping costs. I priced that as low as I could go: only $9.95. It's a great deal!

The scenarios in the new version haven't changed from the old one. There's a new chapter on how to download and use the new IFD iPad simulator and lots of small tweaks. But no huge changes anywhere.

Mike

oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 10:58am
If you don't have the book yet, you should get it. It is well written. You may discover a thing or two you didn't know, but at the least it will reinforce the things you already know.

If you already have the previous edition, I would still buy the new Kindle edition at least. You'll have the very latest, and you will be supporting the author.

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 18 Dec 2019 at 10:58am
HenryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 3:33pm
I really liked the original book and it was and help to get me going when I first got my plane with the IFD540 installed. I went though the book with the simulator and when the plane arrived, I had almost no learning curve on the basic operation of the IFD540. I will likely buy the new edition for the reasons oskypuch mentioned. I got the Kindle version the first time, for use on my iPad.

AZ Flyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZ Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 9:29pm
I learned a lot from the first edition (Kindle) and look forward to getting the second edition, as well.  I would suggest posting this on Beechtalk as there a number of IFD users there, also.
Stan
JSK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JSK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 10:44am
I was wondering if the book has any basic examples of how to do things like; Step 1 do this Step 2 do this Step 3 do this?
Keep On Keepin On
mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2020 at 1:07pm
That's what the whole book is! If you like bullet points you'll love it.

Check out the Look Inside feature on Amazon. You can see it for yourself.

Mike

Edited by mfb - 12 Apr 2020 at 1:08pm
nrproces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nrproces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 10:39am
This is a repeat question from above that didn't get answered.

"I also own the previous edition, are you planning on an addendum that we can do the corrections to our previously purchased book?  Thanks"

write in changes of our own, that would update our previously purchased books...Thanks
Sauce
mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 10:27am
Originally posted by nrproces nrproces wrote:

"I also own the previous edition, are you planning on an addendum that we can do the corrections to our previously purchased book?  Thanks"

The short answer is "No."  There's a new edition available on Amazon. It completely replaces the old one.

When I got into the revision I found that there were a lot more changes than I expected. The entire chapter on downloading and installing the simulator was replaced. There were numerous changes because of the new simulator. There were changes in the navigational database that required changes in the examples, and there were changes caused by the new IFD software.

The bottom line is that there were simply too many changes to document them all. Your whole book would be scribbled up.

But if you'd like to take a crack at it, the Kindle version of the book is only $9.95. You could grab it and mark up the book yourself. Or just use the Kindle version. It looks great on an iPad.

Thanks for your question. 

Mike

BTW... I'd love to offer coupons so that owners of the previous edition could get a discount on the new one. But Amazon doesn't provide any way for me to do that. And they keep most of the book's purchase price anyway. Sorry.

oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 7:27pm
I purchased  both editions, happy to support the author's efforts. Cheap on Kindle, and for aviation cheap for the hard copy as well.

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 22 Mar 2022 at 9:56pm
mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 1:18pm
It has been brought to my attention that the FAA has thoughtfully eliminated two of the airways that I used in Lesson 6 of the book. 

The example in the lesson goes from KSTP to KMDW. The clearance given is KSTP PRESS V2 MSN V228 OBK KMDW. That doesn't work any more.

For a new clearance, you could use KSTP PRESS V2 WEBYE V171 SIMMN KMDW. That should get you there.

I suspect that there will be more of this sort of thing as VORs are decommissioned and the airways are changed around.

This example is in Tom Harper's video lessons too. You'll have to change his example as well.

Mike

210 Driver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 210 Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 6:13pm
Hi Mike I’m running a 540, Aspen, and STEC-55x. On an ILS, or RNAV Approach what equipment is driving what? Always thought it was 540-Aspen-STEC. When I hit the APPR button on the STEC, is it telling the 540 to tighten the tolerance?
mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by 210 Driver 210 Driver wrote:

Hi Mike I’m running a 540, Aspen, and STEC-55x. On an ILS, or RNAV Approach what equipment is driving what? Always thought it was 540-Aspen-STEC. When I hit the APPR button on the STEC, is it telling the 540 to tighten the tolerance?

I can't tell you anything specific about your autopilot because I've never worked with an STEC-55x, but I can tell you how things work on my Century 2000. I suspect they're similar.

The IFD540 is providing the guidance signal and feeding it to everything else. The Aspen is just displaying it. It's a digital device, so it gets the nav information on the digital (429) bus from the IFD540 and puts it on the HSI.

My Century is an analog autopilot, so the digital signal from the IFD540 is translated to an analog left/right guidance voltage signal by the Aspen system. That goes to the autopilot. The autopilot doesn't know it's following a VOR, localizer, or a GPS, it's just responding to the left/right analog voltage signal. It doesn't care where it came from.

When I press the APR button on the autopilot, it just tightens up the tolerances on following the left/right voltage signal, so the autopilot tracks the course more tightly. It doesn't "tell" the IFD540 anything. The 540 just provides the guidance and the autopilot follows it as best it can.

The APR button also arms the glide slope tracking, so the autopilot will follow the GS when it intercepts. That's just another up/down voltage signal coming from the IFD540. The autopilot thinks it's an ILS, even though it might be an LPV.

In en-route (not approach) tracking, you would put the autopilot in HDG mode and use the GPSS mode of the Aspen. That bypasses the heading bug on your HSI and lets the IFD540 provide heading information directly to the autopilot. The autopilot thinks it's following the heading bug, but it's really getting headings from the IFD. That lets it do turns and holding patterns very smoothly.

I'm a pilot, not an avionics guy, so I hope this is all clear and correct. There's a lot of magic going on in all these boxes, especially when you tie a 20 year old autopilot like mine to a GPS system that was never dreamed of when it was built. It's amazing that it works as well as it does.

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 210 Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 11:14pm
Everything you’ve said seems to make sense Mike thank you. I believe my autopilot acts/reacts about the same. I didn’t realize that APPR, also initiated a descent on the GS. I was always twisting my Altitude Selector and then setting a descent rate on the auto-pilot trying to get ahead of it. Thanks again! I’ll look to attain your book.
mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 11:55am
Remember - I'm not familiar with your autopilot. But I did a quick search on line and found a pilot operating handbook for it. It looks like yours will follow a glideslope just like mine, but you may not have to push the APR button. It arms itself automatically.

But don't trust me. Read the POH yourself and go out and practice in VFR conditions. You'll burn up some gas but it's the only way to get really familiar with how all this stuff works together.  You have to be able to use it instinctively, without thinking too much. When you're in the clouds you can't be wondering "What's it doing now?"

You like to go flying anyway, don't you? Go out and have a good time practicing!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 210 Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 4:31pm
Oh for sure Mike I practice whenever I get a chance. Not IFR yet, but have found it awkward reading old STEC Manuals describing the Garmin GPS interface, but nothing on Avidyne running through an Aspen. Downside to buying different equipment from different manufacturers and trying to learn everything while still flying. Need someone in the cockpit with me to take notes!

Thanks for the discussion, love these forums.
Rob 
CardinalRG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CardinalRG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2022 at 9:03pm
Saddened to hear of Michael Bauer's passing.  His IFD training book has been a huge help to so many IFD owners:

https://www.postcrescent.com/obituaries/wis350534?fbclid=IwAR1nDjrEiXRuA4h0Zs5T8huHJyJb7nNTgRGfTHojoEevV--OyYX3CXbEONc

https://www.facebook.com/Avidyne
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2022 at 9:54pm
How very sad to hear.

* Orest

nrproces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nrproces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 8:01am
Fly West, fair winds.  

The book was how I learned the system...Thanks Friend.
Sauce
aguiraf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aguiraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 11:07pm
Very sad to hear RIP
AFA
94S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2022 at 9:12am
RIP Mr. Bauer.  Thank you for your words of wisdom.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic