Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD100 Mobile App
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EU VFR Charts not viewable on IFD100

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Awful Charlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EU VFR Charts not viewable on IFD100
    Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 4:36am
I have the Jepp subs for both Central Europe IFR and VFR. However, it seems that I cannot display any of the VFR charts on the IFD100 (but I can on the IFD540). This occurred with the previous data cycles, and also with NavData valid through Aug 15, charts valid 27 July-9 August.

IFD100 reports "S/W Ver: 10.2.1.0" and "SW Part#: iPad IFD100 Feb 9 2018"

For aerodromes with VFR charts only, attempting to display any chart results in a "Unable To Display Chart" message, for an aerodrome with both IFR and VFR charts, it is only the VFR ones that result in this message

My test cases for these are LFGA and LFGB, but there are many other instances too
terryp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terryp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 2:52pm
I had a similar issue a few months ago. Ended up being a Jeppesen issue and much chasing they eventually sorted it out. Seemed their subscription bundles have a number of bugs.

Terry
Mirslaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mirslaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 3:38pm
I have the same issue.
Awful Charlie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Awful Charlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 11:17am
Haven't called Jepp yet, but problem *appears* to have resolved itself after the last update (only tested on the IFD standalone, not connected to the panel units so far)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic