Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > EX-Series Multi-Function Displays
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heads Up Technologies XM radio integration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttvetdoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heads Up Technologies XM radio integration
    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 5:00pm
I have an '04 Cirrus SR22 with an Avidyne Entegra MFD EX5000C R8.1.  I currently have a data-only Heads Up receiver XMD076-01.  I would like to add on XM audio and therefore purchased the Heads Up XMR050-01 audio receiver which interfaces with my data-only XMD076-01.  I have purchased the necessary bluetooth remote to change channels etc. however I wasn't sure if we needed to change any settings with regards to the MFD?

Right now when I go to the Trip page and 'status' selection I see the XM serial number for my existing data receiver.  It's my understanding that once I add on the audio receiver I would see both XM ID numbers?  Do I need to alter any settings to achieve this?  I know later Cirrus' offered the dual-receiver XMD076A-01 which had both data and audio in the same box.  I'm going with the separate data XMD076-01 and audio XMR050-01 boxes.

Appreciate any input,

Russell
SR22 - KEQY
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic