Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD100 Mobile App
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IFD 100 questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allenc3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IFD 100 questions
    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 12:14am
Will the IFD 100 do trackup? I cannot seem to get it to do that.

Can you activate, save, or delete Flightplans from the IDF 100?
Claude
AZ Flyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZ Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 4:13am
Touching the Track indicator at the top of the map screen has the same effect as pushing the right knob of the IFD box.
allenc3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allenc3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 2:29am
I may sound stupid, but what and where is the track indicator?? I have puxhed the N symbol and all around it, but apparently, that ain't it.

Claude
AZ Flyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZ Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 8:54am
The big track indicator number at the top middle of the map page.  It has the letters TRK vertically right beside it.
donemory View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donemory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 10:05am
Avidyne, will the IFD100 get updated from version 10.2.2.0A to the new version 10.2.3.1 so route plans will sync in the IFD Trainer?  I currently have 2 iPads connected but I get alert that xFltPlans disabled although my frequencies do change.  Thanks.
Don
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by donemory donemory wrote:

Avidyne, will the IFD100 get updated from version 10.2.2.0A to the new version 10.2.3.1 so route plans will sync in the IFD Trainer?  I currently have 2 iPads connected but I get alert that xFltPlans disabled although my frequencies do change.  Thanks.
Yes, it will be updated soon.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
donemory View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donemory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 9:09am
Avidyne, any new status on the IFD100 update so it will sync with the new IFD540 software?
Don
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 4:39pm
The new IFD100 is ready to go.  We will release it coincident with 10.2.3.1.  We don't want to put it out there before the IFD release because many iPads are set to auto update apps.  Even though the new IFD100 will work with the old IFD software, you will notice differences in the displays when in that configuration.  In order to minimize any confusion caused by that, we decided to release them together.

Everyone should be aware of that, though.  You may want to disable auto updates on your iPad until you get 10.2.3.1 loaded in your IFD.

Of course, the next natural question is "When is 10.2.3.1 going to be available?"  You won't get a date from me, but I can say that I just reviewed one of the last few certification documents this morning.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
donemory View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donemory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 8:40pm
Thanks Steve for the update...appreciate it!
Don
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic