Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD100 Mobile App
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Logging on 10.2.3 with Stratus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allenc3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Logging on 10.2.3 with Stratus
    Posted: 26 May 2019 at 5:16pm
OK, When on the older software, I loaded the Stratus12345 on the aux page, and set to server, I was able to see the IDF100 and Foreflight and move flight plans from foreflight to the IDF440. With the new software update I left the Avidyn derived loggin on Local and added the Stratus12345 to server.

Now however, with the Stratus on, and both ipads selected to Stratus, the IDF 100 does not see the 440, ie the com frequencies are Xed out. However, if I go back to user select and select the Local Wifi with the avidin derived name and password, the IDF 100 logs right on. I can still see Foreflight on the other Ipad, but cannot upload flights from foreflight.

What am I missing here?

Thanks
Claude
Ibraham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ibraham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 8:38pm
Is the Stratus12345 mode set to "Remote Wi-Fi"  in the "Network Configuration" page in the Maintenance mode ,and Stratus selected in the Networking line in the AUX User Options in the flight mode

allenc3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allenc3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 3:27am
Yes,y I did exactly that (Stratus123456) number from the Stratus II device). I did not use a PSK though just like before so where Password is, it is blank. Both Mini's logon without asking for passcode.

Claude
Ibraham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ibraham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 12:32pm
Make sure the SSID/Name on the Network configuration for the Stratus is exactly the same, mainly low case/upper case characters must match.
allenc3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allenc3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 4:32pm
Well, fixed it. I had Stratus2XXXXX all caps (STRATUS2XXXXX). of course, that did not work, changed to lower case and Working fine now!!
Claude
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic