Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > TAS600 Systems and ADS-B
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No Display with TAS620

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LanceF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Display with TAS620
    Posted: 28 May 2020 at 11:19am
I have a TAS620 displaying on a G600. A couple of years ago the G600 was showing no targets although the traffic page showed is was connected to the TAS with no faults. The unit was sent in for repair and came back with "replaced Q7 on 65-2007" as the service performed. Everything worked OK for awhile.
Now I have the same problem. No faults, but no display. I don't have any audible alerts either. 
This was a fairly expensive repair, and I'd prefer not to have this be a repeating event. 
My avionics shop/Avidyne dealer has checked the configuration as best they can and everything seems OK. 
Looking for ideas.
Warrenwhis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warrenwhis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2023 at 11:58am
This apears to be a big problem that Avidyne is ignoring.  The most likely repsonse is to add a Skytrax for $4k, but it is mainly fot TIS B traffic.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic