Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD100 Mobile App
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Logging Out of IFD100 App

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoCalIFDpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Logging Out of IFD100 App
    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 at 12:14pm
Friends -

I would like to get back to the Jepp data download page, but whenever I open the IFD100, it goes directly into the app.

Is there a way to "log out" of the IFD100 app so I that when I restart it, it takes me to the Jepp page?

Thanks!
SoCalIFDpilot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoCalIFDpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2020 at 2:22pm
With help from Bryan Kahl at Avidyne, here's what I ended up doing:

AUX -> SYS TAB -> STATUS SOFTWARE BUTTON -> STATUS SOFTWARE BUTTON AGAIN (button changes to Status Databases - > STATUS DATABASES. It will then ask if you're sure you want to update the databases. I clicked yes. It then takes you to the Jepp log-in page. After updating or changing the downloaded databases and exiting the Jepp page, the IFD100 app closes and has to be re-opened.
allenc3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allenc3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 7:31am
easiest way it simply to reboot your Ipad, then start the IDF100. It will take you to the update page.
Claude
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic