Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JDM broken on macOS Ventura

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JDM broken on macOS Ventura
    Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 4:04pm
I just found this out the hard way-- the current release of JDM (3.13.0 build 90) doesn't work on macOS Ventura.

Jeppesen Support Portal has the details, sort of; there's a bunch of copypasta about Windows drive letters at the bottom of the support article. 

Because it's Jepp, I don't imagine they will be in any big hurry to fix this. Their recommended workaround is to find another machine, or to downgrade from Ventura to a previous version.
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 5:25pm
You may want to check back in a while to be sure.  I just received a message from Jeppesen saying that they "are experiencing technical issues with some of our products, services and communication channels." and that they are working to restore functionality as soon as possible.  It also said that phone support is not available at this time, but if you need support please use support.jeppesen.com.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic