Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Avidyne and Garmin Agree!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Avidyne and Garmin Agree!
    Posted: 31 Jan 2015 at 9:58pm
It doesn't happen often but in this case, Avidyne and Garmin are exactly aligned....we both agree that the New England Patriots will win Super Bowl 49. I'm sure Mr. Kerrigan will agree, right Mike?
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
Gring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2015 at 7:22pm
Well, we' re off to a good start.
Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 8:18am
If that game is what happens when you agree then maybe I don't want you to agree very often!

Meanwhile Boston is going to be shut down for the day in celebration - or maybe it is because of the snowstorm.  And our plane is still in the maintenance shop having the new IFD 540 installed, so I don't have to shovel it out.
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 8:41am
Paul,

Is your airplane being held up by something on the Avidyne end?
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 11:00am
As far as I know we're not being held up at all.  It isn't supposed to be done yet.  I doubt anyone was working on it during last week's snowstorm and I wouldn't be surprised if nobody is there now given what I see when I look out the window.  So if the job takes a bit longer than estimated I will understand.

Our plane normally lives on a tie-down.  A transient plane is using it while our plane is being worked on.  So I won't have to clean up the pad.  This is a wonderful time for the plane to be having the avionics upgraded.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic