Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > TAS600 Systems and ADS-B
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OK, nearly end of summer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 2:21pm
I had to look back, I started this thread in summer 2015, at which point the TAS-A was overdue.

Ahem, people, it is now almost summer 2018, essentially three years overdue beyond the already overdue point.

And yet, no news, sound of crickets.

Is it time to declare this project MIA or should we hold a wake?

Edited by ddgates - 21 May 2018 at 2:22pm
David Gates
Timothy Nathan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timothy Nathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 4:46pm
I think there comes a time when we have to accept that we have been cheated and move on.

There was almost no-one on the Avidyne booth at Aero Friedrichshafen, whereas the Garmin stand was packed, so the message is getting out, at least in Europe.
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 9:58am
If that is true, then product refunds are in order, i.e. project being dead.

Looking back at posts - messaging was "software several months away" - that was Jan 2016.

I guess several means >28?
David Gates
Timothy Nathan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timothy Nathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:05am
But what product refund is in order?  The only thing that is going to "make things better" is if Avidyne paid for ADS-B In to be installed in my aircraft.  Anything less than that is not a rectification.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic